Thank you for your interest in supporting our program! As a donor, please know that your contribution to our program is highly valued and greatly appreciated. We couldn’t do what WE do without YOU. Please note some of our current needs below or click the button to view our Amazon Wishlist.
On-Going Opportunities to Sponsor Program Operations:
- Student Scholarships – Consider donating to the DiBianca Student Scholarship Fund.- Cost: Any Amount
- Curriculum Sponsor- NEW curriculum offered through ATC USA. Cost: $5,000 annually
- Sponsor an Internship for a Recent ATC Graduate- Cost: $1,200 per Intern
Practical Needs at Our Centers:
- 4 Commercial Vacuums
- Lawn equipment/tractor
- Video equipment and camera
Major Project Needs:
- 2 Portable Classroom Units- Both the Kannapolis & Elizabethtown locations are in need of a unit.
- Prefabricated Multi-Purpose Building- Chapel and/or Dorm, Elizabethtown, NC
- Mobile Home for On-Campus Staff Housing- Elizabethtown, NC
- Mini-Van- for our Main Campus in Carthage, NC
How to Give: We can accept a cash/check to purchase an item above. If you desire to fulfill one of these specific items, please let us know ahead of time so we can confirm the need has not been met. E-mail Russ Cambria, Executive Director at Russ@Sandhillstc.org. Once we speak with you about the need, we can also arrange direct delivery if you’d prefer to order an item and have it shipped to one of our centers. We will confirm with you once we receive the items! THANK YOU!