Thank you for your interest in supporting our program! As a donor, please know that your contribution to our program is highly valued and greatly appreciated. We couldn’t do what WE do without YOU. Please note some of our current needs below or click the button to view our Amazon Wishlist.
Major Project Needs:
- Portable Classroom Units Both the Kannapolis & Elizabethtown locations are in need of a unit. Cost: $35,000 each.
- Prefabricated Multi-Purpose Building for our Military Specialization Program– For an office, chapel, and Dormitory combination- Elizabethtown, NC- Cost: $325,000
- Mobile Home for On-Campus Staff Housing– Elizabethtown, NC Cost: $65,000-$75,000
- Mini-Van- 3 needed. One for each campus.
- 12-Passenger Van– 2 needed
- Licensed, Clinical, Mental Health Counseling (contract with Hope Counseling, LLC)- Cost: $20,000 per year
On-Going Opportunities to Sponsor Program Operations:
- Student Scholarships – The annual cost for each student to complete the ATC program is $19,760. Consider donating to the DiBianca Student Scholarship Fund to assist families who cannot afford treatment.- Cost: Any Amount (single gift or monthly, recurring gift)
- Curriculum Sponsor– NEW curriculum offered through ATC USA. Cost: $5,000 annually
- Internship Sponsorship: Sponsor an ATC Graduate as he completes a 6-month Internship at one of our centers- Cost: $1,200 per Intern
Practical Needs at Our Centers:
- Washer/Dryers (electric)
- 4 Commercial Vacuums
- Lawn equipment/tractor
- Video equipment and camera
How to Give: We can accept a cash/check to purchase an item above. If you desire to fulfill one of these specific items, please let us know ahead of time so we can confirm the need has not been met. E-mail Russ Cambria, Chief Executive Officer at Russ@Sandhillstc.org. Once we speak with you about the need, we can also arrange direct delivery if you’d prefer to order an item and have it shipped to one of our centers. We will confirm with you once we receive the items! THANK YOU!